"Connecting People to God and One Another"
Early Service begins at 8:30 AM
October through May this service is held in the Sanctuary. (3300 Mount Gallant Road, Rock Hill, SC 29732)
Lakeside Service begins at 8:30 AM
Mother's Day through September this service is held at Ebenezer Boat Landing. (4490 Boat Shore Road., Rock Hill, SC 29732)
Traditional Service begins at 11:00 AM
This service is held in our Sanctuary year round with the Sanctuary Choir leading music on all Sundays except the fourth Sunday. Each fourth Sunday, the Messengers of Christ leads music during the service.
Sunday School starts at 9:45am. There are classes available for every age from baby to adults! We are currently using rotation Sunday school curriculum for our Middle School and younger classes.
Munch and Mingle:
Munch and Mingle is a time between the 8:30am service and Sunday school for people to have a continental snack and mingle with one another. Typically munch and mingle is from 9:30 - 9:45 AM every Sunday morning.
Youth Groups meet each Wednesday from 6:30pm-8pm
All ages gather for worship, games, and then disperse to their appropriate aged Bible Study group.
We have groups from age 3 and up. Youth begins by meeting in the Sanctuary to sing worship songs together before splitting into age appropriate small groups.
Please see our tab for event info and trip info!
Thank You for Visiting Us Online !
Please add our app!
We are making health kits for people who have had disasters in their lives and lost everything.
To help us in this task, please bring the following items on the list below, or a fully organized health kit to India Hook UMC.
Health Kit Materials
- 1 hand towel
- 15 x 25 inches to 17 x 27 inches;
- Kitchen, cleaning, and microfiber towels not acceptable.
- 1 washcloth
- 1 comb
- Comb needs to be sturdy and longer than 6 inches long;
- No pocket combs or picks please;
- Rattail combs and combs without handles are acceptable with a minimum of 6 inches of teeth.
- 1 metal nail file or nail clippers
- No emery boards, please.
- 1 bath-size soap
- 3 oz. and larger sizes only;
- No Ivory or Jergens soap due to moisture content;
- Do not remove from original packaging.
- 1 toothbrush
- Adult size only;
- Do not remove from original packaging.
- 6 adhesive bandages
- ¾ inch to 1 inch-size;
- Common household Band-Aids.
- 1 plastic bag
- One-gallon size sealable bag only.
- $1.00 to purchase toothpaste
Set the $1.00 for toothpaste aside to be included in a separate envelope. Lay out the hand towel flat on a table. Lay the washcloth flat in the center of the hand towel. Place all remaining items on top of the washcloth. Fold over the sides of the hand towel to cover all of the items. Fold over one end of the hand towel so that it covers all of the items. Grasp the bundle of items tightly and roll over the remainder of the hand towel tightly. Place the tightly rolled bundle in the plastic bag. Remove as much air as possible and seal the bag.
- All items must be new.
- Do not wash any of the items as they will be considered used.
- Please remove all packaging, unless otherwise specified.
- All emergency kits are carefully planned to make them usable in the greatest number of situations. Since strict rules often govern product entry into international countries, it is important that kits contain only the requested items, nothing more.
- Do not include any personal notes, money, or additional material in the kits. These things must be painstakingly removed and will delay the shipment.
- UMCOR is now purchasing toothpaste in bulk to be added to health kits before shipping to ensure that the product does not expire before they are sent. Do not put single dollar bills in each kit. Collect all money for toothpaste and shipping, then place it in a separate envelope and send along with the kit donations.
We're so glad that you've taken time to visit our website and hope you'll take the next step and become personally acquainted with our church family. We invite you to visit us at 3300 Mt. Gallant Rd, Rock Hill, SC and consider attending a worship service. If you have any questions or need help in any way, please feel free to contact us through email at email@example.com or you can also call us at: 803-329-7787. We look forward to seeing you soon.